Wild Thyme Tea
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Tea Pot
- 1 Grater (Small)
- 1 Pouch/Bag Black Tea
- 1 Fistful Lime Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Fistful Cherry Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Fistful Wile Thyme Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Fistful Currant Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Fistful Mint Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Fistful Lingonberry Leaves (Dried)
- 1 Tbsp. Orange or Grapefruit Zest/Peelings
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1.5 Ltr Water (Boiling)
- Take all of the ingredients except for honey and put in the tea pot
- Add boiling water and mix the 1 tbsp honey and stir for 5 seconds
- Cover tea pot and drink after 5 to 10 minutes
For more Tea Recipes – CLICK HERE
Thymus serpyllum (wild thyme) –
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More