- 1 Table Spoon
- 1 Cooking Pan
- 1 Strainer
- 3 tbsp Acacia Flowers (Dried)
- 1 ltr Water (Boiling)
- 1 tbsp Green Tea Leaves (Dried)
- 1 tsp Honey (To Taste)
- Bring water to a boil, then throw in green tea leaves and acacia flowers.
- Turn down heat, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Switch off heat and cover the pan with lid.
- Strain and Serve after 10 minutes, with honey to taste.
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More