Sea Buckthorn & Wild Rose Tea
- 1 Tea Pot
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Handful Sea Buckthorn (Frozen or Fresh)
- 1 Handful Rose Hips (Dried)
- 6 Slices Apple (Dried)
- 1 Tbsp Thyme (Dried)
- 1 Tsp Mint (Fresh or Dried)
- 1 Tsp Calendula (Fresh or Dried)
- 1 Tsp Honey to Taste
- 1.2 Ltr Water (Boiling)
- Put all the ingredients in a teapot, add natural sugar (stevia is best) to taste (the tea turns out to be quite sour without sugar, I like it this way, and then, when I drink, I add honey).
- Pour boiling water over and leave overnight. In the morning you can enjoy yourdelicious tea!
87 Total Views
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More
St. John’s Wort
From ancient Greek times through the Middle Ages, many believed that St. John’s wort had an almost magical ability to improve mood.
Oct 26, 2022 / Read More