Rosehip & Nettle Tea
- 1 Coffee Grinder
- 1 Table Spoon
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Bowl or Pot
- 1 tbsp Any dry tea (Green tea is preferable)
- 1 tbsp Rosehip (Dry)
- 1 tsp Nettle (Dry)
- 4 glasses Water
- 1 tsp Sugar (Granulated)
- Grind dry rosehip and nettle.
- Boil water and add the resulting mixture to it, leave for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the solution into another bowl,
- and again add water to the wild rose and nettle solution, because in a short time not all the useful substances have had time to dissolve in the water
- let it brew a little, then strain, mix with the resulting broth, add sugar.
80 Total Views
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More
St. John’s Wort
From ancient Greek times through the Middle Ages, many believed that St. John’s wort had an almost magical ability to improve mood.
Oct 26, 2022 / Read More