- 1 Table Spoon
- 400 ml Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (Ground)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom (Ground)
- A Pinch Cinnamon (Ground)
- Start heating the milk over low heat.
- Add spices and cook for about 5 minutes after boiling, stirring constantly so that the milk does not come out of the pot.
- Pour the massala into a teapot and let it brew for about 10-15 minutes more under the lid.
- Drink hot in small sips.
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More