- 1 Strainer/Sieve/Colander
- 1 Table Spoon
- Sauce Pan
- Pestle & Mortar
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg (Powder)
- 2 Buds Clove (Fresh)
- 1 Glass Cranberris (Fresh)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (To Taste)
- 1 ltr Water (Boiling)
- 1-2 tbsp Honey
- Sort the cranberries. wash thoroughly.
- Lower for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, then Throw away in a colander.
- Transfer the berries to a saucepan and mash with a pestle.
- Pour in fresh water, add cinnamon and quickly bring to a boil.
- Strain the decoction. Add honey and let it brew for 2 hours. Drink cold or warm.
This medicinal plant grows in wet meadows, in ravines, on banks of rivers and lakes, and on sea coasts. Distributed in Ukraine, Belarus, ...
Dec 01, 2022 / Read More
Perennial evergreen plant of the lily family up to 4 m high. Aloe is native to South and East Africa. People call him agave and bred as a...
Nov 29, 2022 / Read More
In quiet backwaters, closer to the shore, in shallower places, you can see bunches of narrow long xiphoid leaves. This is Acorus Calamus ...
Nov 22, 2022 / Read More
Stellaria Media, Chickweed, Chickenwort, Craches, Maruns, Winterweed, Starweed, Starwort, Mischievous Jack
Nov 14, 2022 / Read More
It is widely distributed in the European part, Western and Eastern Siberia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It grows on sunny slopes, hill...
Nov 01, 2022 / Read More